A purebred Wideband O2 Controller with no excess. Spartan 2 is the next generation Lambda Controller for the Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband O2 sensor. (This listing is for purchase of the spartan controller & Bosch 4.9 sensor)
Spartan 2 is the first Wideband Oxygen Controller to use all extended temperature components, this means Spartan 2 offers the widest operating temperaute; -40[C] to 125[C], of any Wideband Oxygen Controller on the market. From the frozen Arctic Tundra to the baking heat of Death Valley, Spartan 2 is the Wideband Oxygen Controller you can rely on.
Spartan 2 is the first Wideband Oxygen Controller to use all automotive grade components, it is the same quality components Automotive OEMs use for mission critical electronic systems. Automotive qualified components offer increased reliability, increased resistance to electromagnetic interference, and exceptional durability when compared to non-automotive grade components.
The advanced design, high quality components, and extensive factory calibration means 0.01 Lambda accuracy — without the need for any calibration.
14Point7 stands behind this product with a warranty that is twice as long as any competing product. With an unrivaled 60 day money back guarantee, you can buy with confidence and know that you are getting the absolute best.
The innovative Output Sequencer feature means our Wideband O2 Controllers to have the most accurate Linear Output on the market. You can be sure that any device connected to the Linear Output will receive the most accurate AFR/Lambda signal possible
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS HERE
MS USERS- use the Output Sequencer for maximum AFR accuracy, info and output compensation spreadsheet here–
- -Innovative Output Sequencer feature means our WBO2 Controllers have the most accurate Linear Output on the market.
- -Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband O2 Sensor – a cost efficient Wideband O2 sensor providing 0.01 Lambda accuracy, fast response
- -Rated sensor life of 100,000 km
- -No free air calibration required
- -Compatible with all fuels. AFR/Lambda range, 0.68[Lambda] to 1.36[Lambda], 10[AFR] to 20[AFR] equivalent for gasoline
- -0.01 Lambda accuracy without the need for any calibration
- -Utilizes patent pending Binary Drive technology; no other system is more digital
- -Linear Output allows easy interfacing with gauges, fuel management systems, and data-loggers
- -Linear Output: 0[V] @ 0.68[Lambda] linear to 5[V] @ 1.36[Lambda], 10[AFR] linear to 20[AFR] equivalent for gasoline
- -Simulated Narrowband Output allows you to install a Wideband O2 Sensor in place of your Narrowband O2 sensor
- -Simulated Narrowband switch point @ 1[Lambda], 14.7[AFR] equivalent for gasoline
- -Easy 4-wire installation for most setups
- -8′ of shielded cable with every controller
- -A Two-Year Warranty – twice as long as any competing product
- -60 day money back guarantee